- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011; and
- Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED
- We collect the following types of information about you: (i) Personal Information; (ii) Demographic Information; (iii) Cookies; (iv) Behavioural Information; and (v) Indirect Information, (each of which have been defined below, and collectively, Information). We may collect your Information either directly from you through offline collection and documentation, by virtue of your use / access / browsing of the Website or indirectly by using different technologies.
- The following Information, may be collected by us:
- (a) Your full name, date of birth, contact details, email address, physical address, financial information (credit card / debit card number, expiration date, CVV number, banking details, billing information, payment history, etc.), permanent account number (PAN), Aadhar number, passport copy, telephone / electricity bill copy and any other related information / data;
- (b) Details of your company or organisation, including but not limited to, name and address, goods and service tax identification number (GSTIN), permanent account number (PAN), copy of cancelled cheque for bank verification, latest income tax returns, financial statements, memorandum or articles of association, details of directors, rental / lease agreements, insurance details, telephone / electricity bill copy, so on and so forth (being collectively referred to as Personal Information);
- (c) Information which refers to selected population characteristics including age, gender and current geographical location details (Demographic Information);
- (d) We also store cookies to: (i) track user activity, behaviour and movement on the on the Website; (ii) analyse user patterns and trends; (iii) track the sections, links, tabs or pages that are most visited by the users; and (iv) to build a database of user preferences (Cookies);
- (e) We may also collect information about how you use the Website and information about your device, server, software, usage statistics, traffic data, internet protocol (IP) address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times, URLs, location and location-based information, and details regarding the parts of the Website that you access (Behavioural Information); and
- (f) your use of certain third party services on our Website, if any, also requires us to collect such information as is considered necessary for that purpose (Indirect Information).
In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, you hereby expressly consent to our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of your Information including Personal Information to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to you for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the amended law and you will be required to comply with such requests. Should you choose to not provide us with such additional consents and approvals, you shall discontinue use / access of the Website.You may choose to not provide us with or withdraw any or all information being Personal Information, but in the event that you do so, we may be unable to allow you to use / access / browse the Website or parts or features thereof, for which your Personal Information is being collected or processed. You can also withdraw your consent by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your Information: (i) to provide our products and services to you; (ii) to operate and improve the Website in order to foster a positive user experience; (iii) for analysing data, tracking trends, building algorithms, creating databases for rating systems, recommendations engines, etc.; (iii) (iv) to conduct audits and quality assessment procedures; and (v) to analyse the use of our resources and troubleshooting problems in relation to the Website.The following Information, may be collected by us:
In addition to the above, we also use your Information, including Personal Information: (i) for internal operational purpose such as record keeping, accounting and compliance with applicable laws; (ii) for recording information including dates, time and locations at which the Website has been accessed by using various tracking technologies and thereby improve our Website and your experience by providing you with relevant information based on the above. Your disabling of tracking features on the Website by changing settings on your device and / or web browser may result in your inability to use the Website optimally or entirely; (iii) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law; and (v) to respond to any queries that you may have, and to communicate information to you.
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy or the purposes of which you have otherwise been informed. This means that when you have consented to our Processing of your Personal Data, we will retain the data for as long as the customer relationship lasts (and, where applicable, until the expiry of the warranty period) or until you withdraw your consent. If you have revoked your consent, we may nevertheless retain certain Personal Data for the period required in order for us to meet our legal obligations and defend ourselves in legal disputes. If we have not received your consent for Processing, the Personal Data will only be retained to the extent we are permitted to do so by law.
- We are committed to ensure that Your Information, including Personal Information is secure with us. To ensure the security and protection from any unauthorized access or disclosure we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Information, including Personal Information we collect on the Website or during our dealings with you. We do not retain any Personal Information collected from You for any period longer than reasonably required by us for the purpose of providing our products or services or our dealings with you, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. However, please be informed that despite the stringent security measures being adopted by MAA LUXMI E-VEHICLES PRIVATE LIMITED, there may still exist the risk of potential security breaches which are inherent in the use of the internet. Further, MAA LUXMI E-VEHICLES PRIVATE LIMITEDshall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of god, natural calamities, war, terrorism, acts of government, hacking, cyber terrorism, unauthorised access to any Information, Personal Information or data or other electronic devices and storage devices, device crashes, breach of security and encryption, so on and so forth.